While we step out, we observe people with exquisite style sense who don’t miss a chance to impress others. In order to be like them, you need to keep yourself up to date about the current market trends. These people follow the work of different designers, the attires showcased at the fashion shows and the celebrities to keep a tab on what is in and out of fashion. When these trends are followed in day to day life, then they are looked upon as people with amazing style sense or fashionistas.
By keeping in view the recent scenario, it has become quite crucial to wear the trendy outfits to look more presentable. Among the recent hits in the fashion industry are the crop tops and palazzo pants. These look simple, but are super glamorous as well. Both of these clothing items can be worn separately, or by complementing each other.
Let’s first discuss what crop tops and palazzo are! Some people get a little confused and could not make out the difference between a simple top and a crop top, and bell bottoms and palazzo. A crop top is basically a woman’s garment for the upper part of the body, which reveals the midriff. On the other hand, a palazzo is a trouser for women with an extremely wide leg, flaring out from the waist. Both of these items score high on fashion quotient and have the ability to transform your entire look into something cool and sexy.
Though, palazzo pants and crop tops are considered to be the summer style, but it is equally worn with panache during winters too. Palazzo pants are popular as a style for summer because they are loose and are generally designed using light, flowy and breathable fabric. But, they are also made with different other materials that can be comfortably worn in winters too. Same goes with the crop tops as they can be worn with a funky spaghetti or a vest during summers.
Here is a little help to make wise choices while deciding the crop tops and palazzo to include in your wardrobe:
- Choose a crop top which reveals the tummy only up to the extent in which you are comfortable.
- Always select the top and palazzo according to the weather condition. Keep a few options each for summer and winter season.
- If you want to wear a vest or a spaghetti underneath your crop top, then you must buy it in the colour that complements it. You can even go for printed vets or spaghetti, if in case your top is plain.
- It’s always recommended to wear a high waist palazzo with a crop top.
- If you don’t want to reveal much of the skin, then you can go for the crop tops made of a thicker material or the ones with a slightly longer length.
- You can go for plain palazzos or the ones with printed motifs, floral or geometric prints as per your preferences. Palazzo pants with chikan embroidery are also quite popular.
- You can have a palazzo and a crop top of the same colour, so that it looks like a jumpsuit when worn together.
- You can also wear a chic belt, from sleek ones to the broad ones, with you palazzo pants to look way more stunning.
- You can also buy a palazzo with ethnic prints that can be teamed up with a crop top to flaunt a fusion style.
- While you plan to wear a crop top with a palazzo, pair it up with a stylish shrug or blazer.
- For the professional look, choose palazzo pants in black, white, beige and brown. The palazzo of these colors have the power to steal the show at a meeting as well as a party.
If you have not included the uber stylish crop tops and palazzo pants in your wardrobe yet, it’s high time now to do that. You go girl!
Aditi Aggrawal is a freelance author. She actively writes blogs and articles and very fond of writing content on different trendy topics related to Wedding, Fashion, Lifestyle, Training, Resources, Health, and Technology. You may contact Aditi on either her website, on Facebook, or Twitter.