Change up your everyday style not only with new clothes but also with a new style for your undercut. With these simple tips, you can match your hair to new fashionable trends without efforts!
#1. Brushed up
Also known as rocking undercut. Works for both straight and wavy hair and can be achieved on medium-long and short hair. For this particular style, you need to have a blow-dryer, a brush suitable for your hair (you can ask a specialist’s piece of advice at Best Barber Shops In New York), and of course your fingers. Towel-dry your hair after getting it wet and coat the hair with the wax-based product, using only fingers. Having run through your hair with your fingers several times, take a brush and repeat the same motions. Then use a blow dryer to set your hair in place while continuing these steps and adding more wax to your hair. Do not overuse wax! It can weight your hair down and deprive you of the volume achieved by blow-drying.
#2. Slicked back
For this style, you need to have a strong hold pomade. Coat your fingers in this product and gently run them through damp hair from hairline all the way to the back of your head. Try to avoid touching your scalp. When hair is evenly coated, take a comb and start slicking the top part of your hair back in one swipe. Repeat the same motion from 3 to 5 times to set all the hairs in place without flyaways. You can use your fingers for the last several passes for a messy and modern look.
#3. Spike it up
Leave your hair slightly damp after the shower. It would be better to use a blow dryer because it will help you to get some additional volume, which will make it easier for you to get this style done. Take the product and rub it in your palms before running through your hair. Keep in mind, it might be easier if you tilt your head. After finishing with this particular task, take a strong hold hair gel and use it on strands with a pinch-like motion.
#4. Mess it up
You will need mousse and a blow dryer for a “just casually rolled out of bed” look. The trick is to blow dry your hair while tousling it in various directions with fingers covered in the hair product of your choice. Just like with other styles, your hair should be damp. If you are a fan of the “sculptured” messy look, use hair wax instead.
#5. Change the texture
In other words, curl your hair or straighten it. It will bring some diversity into the seemingly boring hair you’ve been sporting for months. Use the wax-based product for styling separate strands together to make the difference in texture more prominent.
Try out some of these tips to change your look and be stylish!
Whether your partner is someone who wears a lot of jewellery or not, they are guaranteed to feel special with the gift of an antique ring from the likes of Antique Rings Online. There are many benefits to antique jewellery which both you and the receiver may not know about, however once they are discovered you will wonder why you didn’t make the investment earlier. Choosing to buy your partner an antique ring whether it be for an engagement or not can seem daunting, however there are many tips for finding the perfect one.
Gemstone jewellery has become highly collectible for many for many reasons such as rarity, beauty and value. Gemstones come in a huge variety of colours, finishes, shapes and sizes and there truly is a gemstone to suit everyone. There is a timeless beauty with gemstone jewellery which never fades with time, and once you start your collection you will wonder why you didn’t make the investment earlier. There are many benefits you will receive from owning and wearing gemstone jewellery and it will draw in all the right attention with its beautiful aesthetics. We’ve teamed up with Heritage Jewellery to find out more!
Antique jewellery is a popular collectors item, and with the increase in both value and popularity there are many reasons why you should invest yourself. Whether you are a true jewellery lover, love antiques or are looking to make a nice profit in the future, investing in antique jewellery could be very beneficial to you alongside providing you with an enjoyable hobby. With the rise in demand for antique jewellery on the market, value has risen and will continue to rise as different styles and eras become desirable, however there are many benefits which come with wearing the beautiful pieces too. We’ve teamed up with www.antiquejewelleryonline.co.uk to take a look at what these are!
If you haven’t bought a piece of jewellery for a while and fancy an update or maybe just want to treat yourself, an antique piece could be the answer for you. With high street bought pieces it is often hard to find something special which you truly love as many of the pieces look very similar and countless other people will own them. There are many advantages and benefits to owning antique jewellery, and if you are looking for a timelessly beautiful piece to last you years to come then get shopping for an antique piece today. To take a look at why antique jewellery is such a great addition to your accessories collection, we’ve teamed up with Laurelle Antique Jewellery.
People have become extremely beauty conscious and have been trying to avail modern ways to rectify their skin related problems and to get that beauty look that would be required to have an edge over the others. In this age of competition, it has become very important for every person to look beautiful, be it male or female. Besides this, modern technology has made it very much possible for the individuals to avail the services of sophisticated devices that further help to enhance the beauty of the person and there are qualified health care professionals and beauty experts who do provide high quality service in this domain. This has only increased the demand for skin care related services across the globe.
How well are your planned for your upcoming wedding? Counting the wedding dress, the veil, and sandals you bought may just not be all. Garteris one of the oldest wedding accessories you must get it for yourself. The garters were used way back in 1800s with socks or stockings to make sure they do not slip from the leg. Now, since elastic has come, garters are not much needed casually. Although, tossing garter is still a wedding tradition that is in vogue.
There are a number of different luxury watch providers in the market but Rolex still remains as one of the best that you can buy.
A brand that many people are familiar with, it is has become synonymous with elegance and class.
But with so many other sublime luxury watch makers, what is it that makes Rolex time pieces just so special? We take a closer look at Rolex watches and their unique qualities.
Lingerie comes in different designs, styles and colors. If you want to keep it on the safer side, black, beige or red are your best choices. But does it always have to be lacy red underwear all the time? Sure, it is sexy and seductive and will definitely get your man in the mood but there’s nothing wrong with giving your lingerie drawer a re-vamp, right?
Here are top ten Indian lingerie styles, which Indian women will really love.
- Bodysuit–If you happen to have a form-fitting dress but you’re too embarrassed to wear because of the possible bulges, then worry no more. A bodysuit gives you a chance to fit in that dress that’s been sitting on your closet. Plus, the deep plunge and cups gives your breast a different perspective, making it versatile and flattering.
- Something red – Call it usual and boring but there’s something about red that turns on a guy. Red brings out a sexy sensuality that will bring out your inner erotic goddess. And yes, it works well with lace.
- A cami bra – If you want the best of both worlds, then going for a bra that looks like a cami can seal the deal. It doesn’t fully reveal your mountains yet you can still wear it with a tee or a blouse with a deep neckline.
- Boy shorts – At least not in the literal sense. An underwear that comes with black lace, giving you a boy shorts type of underwear can put a spin to your usual knickers. And yes, it is sexy.
- Florals – There is something about bra and floral designs that makes it so sexy. But please forget the loud and striking colors and just go for the nude and black ones with satin strap detailing.
- Slip –Got problem areas from breast down? Don’t fret. There is a type of lingerie is called a slip and will look as good as whatever dress you wish to wear over it.
- Shapewear –If you have issues with your tummy, then you’ll be happy to know that there is underwear that can create an illusion of a smaller tummy. Unlike the usual girdle that comes in lace, shapewear is a type of underwear that comes with a retro-fitted cut and a black lace. Definitely sexy.
- Teddy – Teddy lingerie may not be your thing. But if you find something that comes in one-piece lace in a pretty and seductive shade, please buy one.
- High cut underwear –It may come in white or black but when the panty has a high cut on the leg, don’t take it for granted. It gives an illusion for longer legs, which can be useful if you are on the shorter side.
- Strapless bra – But don’t go for the usual strapless ones. Look for something with scalloped edges and a bit of lace underneath to go for a sexier look.
Are you ready to go shopping?
Sunglasses not only protect us from the hot rays of the scorching sun but also enable us to see the things with a clear vision. There are number of sunglasses available in the market, but the prominent brand, i.e. Rayban Sunglasses have been able to outshine amongst other makes. Available in the latest designs, the Rayban Sunglasses have proved their worth as far as value of investment is concerned.