Lingerie comes in different designs, styles and colors. If you want to keep it on the safer side, black, beige or red are your best choices. But does it always have to be lacy red underwear all the time? Sure, it is sexy and seductive and will definitely get your man in the mood but there’s nothing wrong with giving your lingerie drawer a re-vamp, right?
Here are top ten Indian lingerie styles, which Indian women will really love.
- Bodysuit–If you happen to have a form-fitting dress but you’re too embarrassed to wear because of the possible bulges, then worry no more. A bodysuit gives you a chance to fit in that dress that’s been sitting on your closet. Plus, the deep plunge and cups gives your breast a different perspective, making it versatile and flattering.
- Something red – Call it usual and boring but there’s something about red that turns on a guy. Red brings out a sexy sensuality that will bring out your inner erotic goddess. And yes, it works well with lace.
- A cami bra – If you want the best of both worlds, then going for a bra that looks like a cami can seal the deal. It doesn’t fully reveal your mountains yet you can still wear it with a tee or a blouse with a deep neckline.
- Boy shorts – At least not in the literal sense. An underwear that comes with black lace, giving you a boy shorts type of underwear can put a spin to your usual knickers. And yes, it is sexy.
- Florals – There is something about bra and floral designs that makes it so sexy. But please forget the loud and striking colors and just go for the nude and black ones with satin strap detailing.
- Slip –Got problem areas from breast down? Don’t fret. There is a type of lingerie is called a slip and will look as good as whatever dress you wish to wear over it.
- Shapewear –If you have issues with your tummy, then you’ll be happy to know that there is underwear that can create an illusion of a smaller tummy. Unlike the usual girdle that comes in lace, shapewear is a type of underwear that comes with a retro-fitted cut and a black lace. Definitely sexy.
- Teddy – Teddy lingerie may not be your thing. But if you find something that comes in one-piece lace in a pretty and seductive shade, please buy one.
- High cut underwear –It may come in white or black but when the panty has a high cut on the leg, don’t take it for granted. It gives an illusion for longer legs, which can be useful if you are on the shorter side.
- Strapless bra – But don’t go for the usual strapless ones. Look for something with scalloped edges and a bit of lace underneath to go for a sexier look.
Are you ready to go shopping?