Every woman loves shopping! However, difficulty in finding the right piece of outfit can make shopping tiring and challenging. And this turns out to be more applicable for plus-sized women. The latest plus-size ladies clothing has given plus-sized women myriad of options to choose from. As a result – women find it difficult to choose the right outfit.
Here is a rundown on certain style tips every plus-sized woman should consider:
1. Shop clothes with fancy dress necklines. Most fashion experts recommend V-necks and low scoop necks for plus-sized women. These necks create vertical lines that highlight the torso well. Avoid boat-necks and high-necks. These create horizontal lines that highlight the body flaws.
2. Opt for A-line dresses. They are great for plus size women. Nowadays you will find A-line dresses an important element in latest plus-size ladies clothing. The best features about A-line dresses are that they cover all your body flaws perfectly. They gently drape over your body, highlighting the bust.
Tip: team up the A-line dress with boot cut jeans and leggings. Chic and stylish – they will look perfect for every occasion.
3. Do not shop for cap-sleeve shirts. Rather opt for elbow-length sleeves. Do not wear too short shirts. Go for the tapered ones.
4. Do not forget to accessories your look. Large pieces of jewellery will divert the attention of the onlookers from the body flaws. A sleek bracelet or few bangles will look well with a sleeveless shirt/t-shirt.
Use scarves to rev up your otherwise boring top. For instance – a bright coloured scarf will add character and style to a neutral coloured top.
Wear long pendant necklaces with V-neck line t-shirts and shirts. Doing this will create more vertical lines.
5. A pair of jeans is a must-have element in the wardrobe. You can easily team up your jeans with a causal t-shirt or a fancy laced top for that perfect outing with friends. For formal occasions – opt for a well-fitted A-line shirt. Tapered in the waist – this shirt will complement your body perfectly.
Be careful about the choice of the jeans. Opt for high-quality branded pair of denims that flatter your figure well. Choose dark coloured jeans like dark blue or black; reason – they will give a slimming effect to your legs. Flared jeans can be your perfect pick. They will camouflage the large thighs and create a slender line from hip to hem.
Avoid baggy jeans. Choose high waist jeans that help cover up your bulging tummy.
6. Most plus-sized women prefer to wear baggy clothes to hide their voluminous body. Do not do this mistake. Remember wearing baggy clothes will hide your feminine curves that will make you look larger.
7. Wear heels. Perhaps this is the biggest advantage that all plus-sized women have. All fashion experts recommend plus-sized women to wear high heels. Go for boots or high heel pumps that will elongate your legs.
Tip: while there is virtually no end to variety in heels, make sure that your footwear matches your outfit.