Are you struggling to choose the correct wedding ring for your man? Is it because so many varieties and different styles of rings are available in the market, that you are getting confused? Well if yes, then you need not worry any more. The top 5 pointers mentioned in this post will make the entire process of selecting the wedding ring simple and easy.
The concept of exchanging rings on your wedding day is an age old tradition. In the ancient times rings made of tree barks, wires were exchanged. But as and when men progressed and discovered different metals they started making rings out of these metals. Initially gold was the most popular metal for any kind of jewelry items but things have changed. Different metals have come into existence as well as different styles. Moreover in earlier days more emphasis was given to woman’s wedding rings compared to men. But things have changed dramatically. Nowadays we come across different types of men’s wedding rings.
However while selecting the wedding ring, follow the 5 Pointers mentioned below for a quick and easy streamlined search:
- Men’s wedding rings are available in different metals. Selecting the metal is a vital task. These rings are available in gold (both yellow and white variants), platinum, titanium as well as a combination of two metals. Selecting the metal will depend on your partner’s preference and liking. Generally platinum rings are more preferred as they are highly durable and are perfect for regular wear. They also do not scratch easily. Considered to be the hardest metal known to men, they are 95% pure and have a higher longevity.
- Selecting the design of the ring is another significant factor. Buying any kind of ring will not do justice to your relationship. Ensure that the ring is an extension of his personality and choose the ring accordingly. Suppose if your partner is an introvert and prefers the simple things in life opt for a ring that is simple, elegant yet classy. Whereas if your partner is an extrovert and prefers the finer things in life then purchase a ring that has an elaborate style with intricate work done on it.
- If you are opting for a ring with diamonds in it, make sure that the diamonds are properly certified and have undergone quality control checks from recognized authorizing agencies.
- Opt for those rings that can be customized so that you can add your personal touch to the ring. Make sure that the ring can be resized and that you can engrave a love note or your initials in the ring along with the wedding date.
- And finally make sure that the ring is an extension of your feelings and emotions. Purchasing a ring just because it looks good is not a very apt decision. After all he is going to wear the ring for the rest of the life and it has to be special.
And before you go ahead and make the purchase be sure that the store from where you are making your purchase has easy payment procedures like they accept MasterCard / visa card or if you wish to go for an online purchase option like pay pal, online transfer of money is available.
This article is written by Shelby Straut. Shelby is a frequent blogger with her new topics and likes to share her ideas to other. Fashion Accessories, Diamond Rings, Fashionable Watches, Michele Deco, Michele Watches are some of her written stories helps the readers a lot.